- To handle a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious matters
- To give legal advice and draft legal documents
- To liaise with clients and other professionals
- At least 5 years PQE experience, preferably including arbitration
- Good administration, co-ordination, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Aptitude for accuracy, detail-oriented and hands-on approach
- Attention to details, mature and ability to work independently
- Assist to handle a wide range of contentious and non-continuous legal matters.
- Assist in drafting documents, doing legal research and meeting clients.
- Good academic credentials, highly motivated and good bilingual skills.
- Good team player and willing to learn.
- Liaise with solicitors
- Perform general clerical, administrative and Personal Assistant duties
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
- F.6 or formal secretarial training preferred
- 1 year relevant experience is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
- General written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proactive, willing to learn and responsible
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed