Mr. Ambrose Lam was invited to attend the launching ceremony of “Mainland-Hong Kong Connection Platform“(The Connection Platform) on 22nd March, 2017. The Connection Platform, which is developed by Qianhai-Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce, is finally initiated.
The Connection Platform combines “administrative channel”, “information channel”, “resources” and “training” platforms for Hong Kong and Mainland enterprises. It enables Hong Kong enterprises to expand their businesses in Mainland and benefit from the Belt and Road Initiative.
Mr. Lam stated that Hong Kong was a global offshore Renminbi center while Mainland had a broad market. The platform which benefited both Hong Kong and Mainland enterprises was essential to accelerate the co-operation between the two parties.
Facebook: “Mainland-Hong Kong Connection Platform” is launched in March. Mr. Ambrose Lam talked about how Hong Kong enterprises could gain opportunities from “Belt and Road” Initiative with the use of this new platform.
- Our managing partner Mr. Ambrose Lam attended the 2nd Sino-Global Legal Alliance Partners Conference held on 22nd November 2014 as a managing partner of the first joint venture between mainland and Hong Kong law firms.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam was invited by The Asian Law Students’ Association Hong Kong of City University of Hong Kong to attend the first Hong Kong Legal Education Forum and delivered a speech on the topic of the common entrance examination on 1st March 2014.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam representing the Law Society of Hong Kong attended the Mainland China – Hong Kong Joint Investment & Partnership Mission to Europe co-organized by Chinese Outbound Investment, HKTDC and Ministry of Commerce of The People’s Republic of China in London on 2 December 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam as the President of the Law Society of Hong Kong led a 20-member strong delegation on an official trip to Taiwan from 28th to 31st May 2013.
- Managing partner Mr. Ambrose Lam attended the Briefing session on Chinese Outbound Investment Trend and CEPA Latest Development on 24th March 2015.