Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam representing the Law Society of Hong Kong attended the Mainland China – Hong Kong Joint Investment & Partnership Mission to Europe co-organized by Chinese Outbound Investment, HKTDC and Ministry of Commerce of The People’s Republic of China in London on 2 December 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam as the President of the Law Society of Hong Kong led a delegation to Guangxi Province, China from 2nd to 4th June 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam together with Council Members of the Law Society of Hong Kong visited Beijing from 8th April to 10th April 2013.
- The China Overseas Friendship Association’s 11th Study Mission on Hong Kong Market Economy and Management, presented by Mr. Ambrose Lam, dated 21 December 2011
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam representing the Law Society of Hong Kong attended the 24th Presidents of Law Associations in Asia (“POLA”) organized by the Japan Federation of Bar Associations (“JFBA”) from 10th to 12th June 2013 in Japan.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam and Ms. Elsie Leung were invited by Korean Consulate General to visit Seoul and lectured at Ministry of Justice Korea and Seoul National University School of Law on the topics of “Hong Kong’s Experience of Opening the Legal Service Market and the Strategy to enhance the Competitiveness of its Legal Service Sector: Lesson for Korea and the Ways to Strengthen the Cooperation between Hong Kong and Korea” and “Hong Kong’s Experience in Opening Up its Legal Service Market and How Korean law students can become good and successful lawyers” respectively on 24th September 2013