Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lamwas invited again by the Legal Education Fund Limited to deliver a talk on “Ethical Professional Conduct” for Mainland law students on 29th July 2013.
A group photo with Ms. Cecilia S. L. Chan, the Fund’s President, and the students
- Seminar of “Fiduciary Duties and Professional Ethics”, presented by Mr. Ambrose Lam, dated 9 July 2012
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam together with The Honourable Mr. Justice Patrick Chan Siu-oi, Permanent Judge of the Court of Final Appeal attended the 4th Closing Ceremony of Mentorship Programme organized by the Law Society of Hong Kong on 13 July 2013.
- Partner Mr. Tak Wong was invited to give expert evidence as an expert on Hong Kong probate practice at the hearing of a civil case in the Supreme Court of Singapore on 8th May 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam was elected the new president of The Law Society of Hong Kong with effect from 20 May 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam as the President of the Law Society of Hong Kong led a 20-member strong delegation on an official trip to Taiwan from 28th to 31st May 2013.