Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam, Associate Ms. Carol Yao and Trainee Solicitor Mr. Kelvin Lee were invited by our client Sinotrans Guangdong Co., Ltd to give an internal talk to their staffs on an introduction of Hong Kong Law from a practical perspective on 26 July 2013.
The talk mainly covers the issues of tenancy, contract law, company law practice and employment law.
- Partner Mr. Tak Wong was invited to give expert evidence as an expert on Hong Kong probate practice at the hearing of a civil case in the Supreme Court of Singapore on 8th May 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam together with The Honourable Mr. Justice Patrick Chan Siu-oi, Permanent Judge of the Court of Final Appeal attended the 4th Closing Ceremony of Mentorship Programme organized by the Law Society of Hong Kong on 13 July 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam attended the Fujian Xiamen HK Week 2013 held from 25th to 27th April 2013 and moderated the session, “Going-out” – Legal Issues, Risk Management & Dispute Resolution, in the Hong Kong Legal and Arbitration Seminar.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam as the President of the Law Society of Hong Kong led a 20-member strong delegation on an official trip to Taiwan from 28th to 31st May 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam was elected the new president of The Law Society of Hong Kong with effect from 20 May 2013.