Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam was appointed as an Arbitrator of Xiamen Arbitration Commission with effect from June 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam attended the Fujian Xiamen HK Week 2013 held from 25th to 27th April 2013 and moderated the session, “Going-out” – Legal Issues, Risk Management & Dispute Resolution, in the Hong Kong Legal and Arbitration Seminar.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam was elected the new president of The Law Society of Hong Kong with effect from 20 May 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam representing the Law Society of Hong Kong attended the 24th Presidents of Law Associations in Asia (“POLA”) organized by the Japan Federation of Bar Associations (“JFBA”) from 10th to 12th June 2013 in Japan.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam as the President of the Law Society of Hong Kong led a delegation to Guangxi Province, China from 2nd to 4th June 2013.
- Managing Partner Mr. Ambrose Lam, representing the HK Law Society visited Xiamen & Fuzhou of China together with the Deputy Solicitor General of Legal Policy Division of Department of Justice, HK Mr. Peter Wong from 21st Mar to 22nd Mar 2013.